- Base drone unit only; Includes:- Carbon monocoque airframe - 8 (X8) Motor propulsion system - Built-in flight control computer - Built-in high accuracy GPS receiver - HD encrypted video transmitter (5.1-5.8 GHz)
- Take-off Weight: 6.65 kg / Max Payload ATX8: 2.9 kg
- Max Flight Time: Up to 35 minutes / Battery: 22.2V - 20.000 mAh / Max Wind Speed: Up to 12 m/s
- Applications: Phone mast inspection, Wind turbine instpection, High voltage instpection, Search & Rescue (SAR), Accident & Traffic monitoring, VOC & Gas Detection drones, Surveillance, Fire Fighting, Anti-Poaching, Crop heath monitoring, 3D Volumetrics, 2D Orthomapping, Aerial cinema & photography
- Max Cruise Speed: 20 m/s / Average Cruise Speed: 5 m/s (adjustable)
The Altura Zenith sets a precedent for the design of unmanned aircraft systems, by combining state of the art technology with remarkably flat, compact and lightweight design. Starting from scratch enabled the generation of a radically novel idea: developing a multirotor aircraft system that can meet a wide variety of application requirements without compromising on design.
Performance and beauty are the cornerstones of the Altura Zenith. The structure was designed to enclose electrical components of the highest quality in a streamlined manner. Hidden within a super flat design, the Zenith carries a 10.000 or 20.000 mAh battery, which facilitates up to 35 minutes of flight time with total payloads of up to 1.2 kg for the ATX4 and 2.9 kg for the ATX8. All parts of the Zenith are carefully selected to form the best-balanced aircraft of today. Join the best, fly Zenith.
The Zenith is designed to deliver the optimal ratio of flight time and payload for your particular application. Integration of the latest high performance and high capacity batteries of up to 20.0 Ah, makes the Zenith more compact, yet equally efficient. The modular setup enables customized optimization of payload and facilitating up to 35 minutes of flight time. Whether it is high-end aerial photography, videography, inspection, surveillance or surveying you are doing, the customized set up of the Zenith optimizes operations. As opposed to others, Aerialtronics informs its customers of what to expect from their Zenith in their particular application to avoid disappointment. No false promises. Zenith delivers what it promises.