Starting a brick-and-mortar business is frankly out of reach for most people.
Not to mention the risk involved.
Example: You want to start a restaurant.
- You’re $50K out of pocket before making your first sale, if you ever make it that far.
- And once you do, making a profit, the overheads, the expenses, recouping your original investment. 2 years go by, and you don’t have a business. You ARE the business.
- 12-14 hours a day, 7 days a week, just to keep the place going.
- This isn’t what you signed up for!
- You start a business to have freedom, to have money.
How is it possible to achieve these things without the risk.
The answer AFFILIATE MARKETING.
- You don’t need your own products.
- You don’t need an inventory.
- You don’t need to outlay massive capital.
- You don’t need to have employees.
This is THE business model that helps normal people make extra money from home.
It is inevitable that you can’t have a job forever. In today’s work, you need an extra income stream.
Thank me later.